Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sew Along Blocks

This morning Randy at Barrister's Block only had time to post two of the three Sew Along blocks.  I've lost count but I think we're pushing 50 about now.  These are the two blocks that I made this morning.  Not that I was waiting for the new blocks or anything like that.


The block on the left doesn't really go with the scrappy blocks.  So I'll just have to see if I need to remake that one.  I don't know if it was me or the pattern but mine came out really wonky.  I had to cut it down quite a bit so I'll probably end up losing some of the yellow corners.  I may need to remake it just for that reason.

The block on the right is just four square in a square blocks put together.  Randy had made hers using blue and white.  I decided to go scrappy and it completely changed the look of the block.  I like the way it turned out but I could certainly make it with just the two colors and it would look entirely different.   I may do that to replace the block on the left. Hmmmm

Now I need something to occupy me for yet another two weeks.

Happy Sewing,

Julie
 

No comments: