Here it is as of 6:30. Half of the blocks are laid out and I have started sewing two of the rows together. I decided to sew them in blocks of four to make it more manageable. If you click on the picture you can get a better idea of my plan. You can also see how I made use of the table feet to gain some more room. There is absolutely no way I can lay this whole thing out with the area I have. So with a lot of hope and some prayer this will go together the way it's supposed to.
I am excited to be getting something done on this instead of just making four patches. I love the way it looks laid out even with only half of it down. The yellow room dulls the colors, but trust me, it is bright.