Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Monday, August 2, 2010

Design Wall Monday August 2, 2010


Some of you may have seen this as I posted early this morning. Evidently, there was a problem and it was deleted from the list. So I will try again. Happy quilting!

Well, I was able to get the bear paw top finished. Turned out the way I wanted. Very colorful. I am going to set it aside for a while to think about how I want to quilt it. You might have noticed that I used the same method to sash both quilts.
So now I am going to start quilting on another top. It has been done for over a year. This week I am working on the back and getting it pinned. Hate that job. But the only way to reach the end.

Be sure to see other the other Monday Design Wall posts at Patchwork Times. What a great way to get motivated.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two great projects!

Diane said...

your getting a lot done. love the bear paws, one of my fave's

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Congrats on your finish! And the scrappy is so cool. I love the way they turn out, even if I have no concept of what they will be!

glen in louisiana

Unknown said...

Awesome quilts! Love the sashing idea!

Maya said...

Looks great!

(Regarding the deleted link, I think it may have been because the link provided was to your main blog address instead of the specific post (i.e. http://juliekayequilts.blogspot.com instead of http://juliekayequilts.blogspot.com/2010/08/design-wall-monday-august-2-2010.html) The reason the address of the specific post is requested is because if someone visits Judy's post a month from now and clicks through to your link, they should see this post instead of whatever you would have posted on your blog at that time.)

Julie Kaye from KS said...

Thank you Maya for the information. I was sure it had something to do with that. Just wasn't sure what to do to fix it. Next week will be better! I have to learn to blog one piece at a time too. And instructions help.
Thanks again for the help.