Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Monday, August 16, 2010

Design Wall Monday August 16, 2010




This week I was able to get the panels framed to the size I wanted. Ok, I don't do math so that took me more than one try. I've made about 1/3 of the blocks needed. Best guess to date is that it will take 360 blocks. Give or take a row or two. There are several more color combinations for the 4" blocks yet to be done. But it is coming together and I can see what I was hoping for.



Be sure to see all the great design walls at Patchwork Times.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Love those panels and the colors in the pinwheels - what a great quilt this is going to be!

Tamera said...

WOW! Those colors are REALLY great. I can't wait to see the whole quilt. It's going to be great!

Chris said...

It is going to be incredible when you get all those 4 inch blocks done.

Quilter Kathy said...

Great progress! Can't wait to see how this is going to turn out!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

That is looking really nice. I love the brights you have in there. Nice job!
glen

Barbara said...

Wow!! I don't think there's any more to say than that. Wow!

Cathy said...

Those are gorgeous! The colours are delicious.