Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Saturday, August 21, 2010

It sure has started out a productive day.  Guess since I've been up since 5:00 it has given me more time to SEW.  So far I've made 34 blocks today.  Taking into consideration they are only 4" and that I need 360 of the little buggers I need to work harder and faster. lol  I did take time out to farm and cook.  On facebook of course.  Less time on there would sure free up more time in the sewing room.  I refuse to let myself count how many blocks I've made all together until tomorrow night.  I've been working on them for about two weeks for an hour here and there.  But do plan to spend most of this weekend putting together as many as I can.  Guess I'll see how far I have to go when I count and then post on my Design Wall Monday.  It sure gives me incentive to get something done.  That and there is absolutely NOTHING on TV.

Color combos for today include these but I'm not done quite yet.  There is still alot of today left.












And here are some blocks from last night.

No comments: