Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Friday, July 11, 2014

Two blog posts in one day.  Whatever can be the matter with me. 

After posting this morning I spent a few minutes perusing the blogs I normally, well, peruse.  One of those blogs is Quiltmaker's Quilty Pleasures.  In the post today they said they are looking for a few quilters to sew up some small quilts for them.  Sounds like something I would like to do.  So I've sent in my "application" and will see if I'm one of the selected few.  I would be interested to know exactly how many people apply.  Hopefully, that is one of the things they say when they post the selection next Friday.  Anyway, be on the lookout to see if I'm one of the chosen.  And of course I'll post it here whatever the decision.

One of the requirements was to submit a picture of a recent quilt.  Well, I'm at work.  I don't have pictures of all of my quilts available.  But I did submit two different quilts.

This is one of the pictures I put in my email.  Nope, not my favorite quilt.  But it is mine, it's a good quilt, and most of all, it is completely done.

I sent them another picture too.  However, it is of a quilt that I have never shown the whole quilt on here.  So I asked that they not publish the picture.  Someday I will finish the quilting and show it off.  But alas, that day is not here yet.  Hopefully by adding that picture I didn't keep myself from being in the running. 

One thing I do know for sure - I need to take better pictures.  I'll work on that.

Keeping my fingers crossed.  I think anyway.

Julie

No comments: