Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Monday, March 24, 2014

Sewing Along

Still working on my Shakespeare in the Park.  I'm sure I'll be on it for a while.  Lots of measuring, cutting and sewing.

I now have just the these three 12" blocks done.  Also the 24 stars that are 6" with the neutral in the center.  Still need 24 with blue centers and a lot of the 12" blocks.  I'm glad the picture shows the circular motion in the blocks on the left.  Because just looking at them on my table it isn't quite as apparent.

I've also been enjoying having some Canadian Geese out my office window. They were here last year and I'm assuming it is the same group that is back again.  Not a great picture with the reflection.
Right now all of that grass is covered in yucky white stuff. Snow.  Wonder what that thing is laying in the road?

Happy sewing,

Julie

No comments: