Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Followers

I absolutely cannot get my Followers tab to work.  One time it is there and the next time it's not. It is so frustrating. I have asked google for help. A lot of help that was.  NONE ! I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that did not help.  So I am truly sorry that if you should want to follow my blog the only way to do it is from the tab at the very top of the page. It means that your profile picture won't be seen on my page at this time. I'm just sure that at some time blogger will get this glitch worked out.

If you have been experiencing the same problem and have figured it out, please let me know.  I would love to get it taken care of.

Julie

Days later same problem. BUT. But I did figure out that when I log in through Explorer the followers are there. It is when I use Firefox that they are missing.  I really dislike Firefox but have to use it on one of my other computers in order to print.  Nope, don't ask me that is. I don't know why.

No comments: