These are the pillowcases that will go with the pink quilt when it is done. Be sure to click on the picture so you can see the paisley fabric that was used. They would have been finished in no time at all but I am not one to read directions. Therefore, I spent time ripping out a seam that should never have been sewn. In this case the seam was the side and width of a pillowcase. Just reading the one line "fold in half - wrong sides together" would have saved a lot of ripping. Oh, well they are done and I like how they turned out. The pattern that I used was from http://www.canadianquiltshop.com/. I will let you go to their store and find the free pattern yourself. As I did not ask permission to post the actual pattern link. The pattern is called Hot Dog Pillow Case.