Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wedding Gift



This is a table runner that I made as a wedding gift for a friend of my daughter Jennifer.  She and Jen have been friends since the second grade they are now 28.   Amanda spent as much time at our house as Jen did at her house, so her wedding was a special occasion for all of us.




I used the bright colors to go with this Fiesta Ware carafe.  It is bound in dark purple.  I showed this before with a scrappy border.  It looks better without it though.

In a previous post Kathleen asked me what issue of Quiltmaker the Monkey Quilt came out of.  It is the May/June issue of 2012.  You can check out a post on the Quiltmaker blog to see all of the different animal quilts they have come up with.  And I'm still trying to figure out my being able to respond to comments problem.


Have a great day.

Julie

No comments: