Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Friday, December 9, 2011

Good Morning !!!

It's Friday and I am home and soon to be at my sewing machine.  I realized it's the middle of December and I still have a few vacation days left.  So I decided to treat myself with a "me" day.  And there is no where I would rather be than right here in my sewing room.  And of course I had to take a Friday off instead of let's say a Monday because the next Orca Bay part came out today.  So on to part 4 of Orca Bay.

The boxes are what I have pre-cut and ready for the latest string blocks we are doing. From left to right misc., 1 1/2" and 2".  Yes, nothing is cut.  And with that said...I am off of here and can be found with a rotary cutter in my hand for the next several hours.  Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No work today.

Have a great day. 

Julie

No comments: