Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Friday, November 18, 2011

Orca Bay Is Here

                                                    

Yes, right here in Kansas. Or where ever you might be.  Just go Here to find Bonnie Hunter's latest mystery quilt. 

I can't wait to get started. But I suppose I should go to work first. They might not understand another day off for quilting.  Hmmm, wonder what we will be doing with 448 quarter square triangles.  Something good, I suppose. 

Of course there is still one little problem for me.  I can't decide for sure what colors I want to use.  I keep pulling colors and laying them next to each other then putting them back.  MY SEWING ROOM IS A DISASTER.  I was hoping that the first clue was going to make me decide.  Nope, not going to happen.  The first clue uses the neutrals and the blacks and I already know what they look like.  So I guess there is yet another week of indecision.  One thing for sure - my quilt won't be red, blue and black.  Mainly, because I have just about exhausted my supply of red.

So off to work for a day of hurry up and wait. Then home to sew, sew, sew.

Have a great day.

Julie

No comments: