Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm sure that I am not the only one who does not know how to respond to viewers comments.  There must be some directions out there that I can read. 

What keeps turning up is that I can select Google e-mail to be my first/primary source and then I can respond to comments.  I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE where and how I view my e-mail.  And I am not sure that if I select Google that I can unselect it to change it back.  ( Can you imagine, I had to add the word "unselect" to my dictionary. I'm just sure it's a word. OK, maybe not.)

Anyway, trust me.  I want to respond.  I really do.  So far I just don't know how.  But I'll learn.  EVENTUALLY.  Where is someone under the age of 30 when you need one.  Guess I'll have to get one of my kids to show me yet something else on the computer.

By the way the picture is of Granddaughter Grace she was a little over a year old at the time.  She picked up a little booklet/trash at a ball game and was reading me a story. 

No comments: