Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A New Year

How did it already get to be January 6th.  The last few days have just flown by and I have so much to get done.  Isn't that the way it always goes.

The holidays around my house were very busy.  We always have one place or another to run off to.  I'm not sure I would change a thing about it though.  I sure wasn't wanting to change anything this time.  There was just too much upset in 2015 to want to throw something different into the Christmas holiday.  And a great Christmas it turned out to be.

My grandgirls Grace and Allison and DIL Victoria like to buy me fabric for my stash. Nothing wrong with that. This time Victoria took some pictures of the girls picking out the fabric.

 




















































Allison was working hard to get those bolts up on the table.  It appeared that Grace was being a terrific supervisor.  It's great fun to have them show me which fabrics they picked out.  And this year was even better since I got the pictures that show the story to go with the fabric.  Several of the fabrics made it into my mystery quilt.  I'll have pictures of it another day.

I had so much trouble trying to post these pictures that some of the people that read it via bloglovin might not get the whole post.  I had to keep correcting and updating it.  Oh, well.  I'm leaving it, as is.
Hoping for a productive rest of the week.

Happy sewing,

Juliw  (I even spelled my own name wrong and didn't even notice it. Yet another update.)  Julie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grace had fun picking out fabric she was just too fast for me to take her picture! Glad you are able to use them!!