Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Not Sewing

No I haven't been sewing a thing.  The only time I've touched my machine this week was to unplug it in case it stormed.  I have been super busy at work with things I don't normally do and I guess that has kept my mind and body away from my machine.  Last week I spent two nights in Kansas City at a board meeting.  I rode over with my boss and if I could have explained what the extra "suitcase" was all about I might have tried to take my machine with me.  But I'm pretty sure he would have thought that since it was a business trip that I should have spent it all doing business.  Which I suppose is what I did.  Other than that really long nap I took Friday afternoon.

I'm hoping that sometime in the near future I can get a smaller machine that will travel better than my big Janome.  There is no sneaking that one any where.

In the mean time my machine will just have to sit there unused and sad.  I actually looked for pictures of "sad sewing machines".  Nope, there aren't any, that I found anyway.

So I'll put these sticky pictures of Allison on here instead.  I gave her an orange sucker Monday night during Grace's ball game.  I think I was just about as sticky as Allison.  But I figured it was better to be sticky than to try to keep her clean.  As entertaining as that sucker was there was no way I was going to take it away from her.

Happy sewing,

Julie


No comments: