Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Churn Dash Table Topper

Here is the Churn Dash table topper I started a week or so ago.  Each block measures 3".  The sashing is 1/2" wide.  The total measurements are 17 1/2" x 17 1/2".

Churn Dash


This cabinet sits in the corner of my office.  Unfortunately it's placement in my office is not optional or it would have been gone months ago.  Therefore, I thought it needed a touch of color on it.




The purple vase and the blue bowl are glass pieces that dd Jennifer made and gave to me.  The purple vase has too narrow of a base to sit securely on that little quilt so it had to be moved to the corner of my desk.


So this is the way the cabinet looks now.  Much better than just that old brown top with gold painted around the edge.  Hmm - paint.  That's an idea.

Happy sewing,

Julie

No comments: