Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July



I am having the worst time trying to get anything posted to this blog today.  Who knows why.  Anyway, since July 4th I have been thinking about posting pictures of some of my red white and blue quilts so here goes.  The sad thing is that the pictures were taken with my phone and they washed out all of the color.  But on a happier note all of these quilts make me smile.

The quilt above on my bed is a snowball quilt and has 462 snowball blocks in it.  The one over the bed is a log cabin quilt my mother made.  She gave it to me last Christmas.

And for the other two pictures that were taken with the same phone and downloaded the same way and at the same time to my computer, well, they won't copy to this posting today.  FRUSTRATED to say the least.  At least July will be over tomorrow and I won't feel the desire to post pictures of the r/w/b quilts anymore.

Happy sewing,

Julie

No comments: