Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

This morning Bonnie Hunter has a post showing the "big reveal".  I'M NOT READY.  Instead of sandwiching and quilting the as yet unshown Super Mario Brothers quilt I have been selfishly working on Bonnie's Easy Street.  As of right now I am through with Part 4 and ready to get started on Part 5.


Here is what I have done so far.  Those colors do look bright in that picture.  I replaced her turquoise with orange.  So far so good.  But silly as it is - until I'm caught up I probably won't chance reading her posts.  I still don't want to spoil the surprise. 

So I'm back to the sewing machine and on to Part 5.

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope this year brings us all loads of joy and happiness. For me - I will get a new granddaughter in February. Now that's something to look forward to.

Happy sewing,

Julie


 

1 comment:

Dar said...

Julie, I don't blame you one bit about not looking at the finish until you get there. I'm that way too. I am still working on step 7, but I did accidently see the first part of the next step before I knew it. Now I'm more anxious to get going on it. Your colors are dynomite!!