I have actually been working on a few projects. The monkey is a pattern from Quiltmaker magazine. This picture was taken about 5:15 this morning. Since then I have added the inner border. And laid out the leaf blocks for the border. That means I'll be ready to get back on it when I get home from work. I was not impressed with the pattern directions. There were just too many odd ball sizes to cut. For one thing the squares are 2 1/4". It would have been much easier with them cut 2" or 2 1/2" and then to have a narrower or wider border. I guess since I follow Bonnie Hunter and her scrap savers system those 2 1/4" just didn't fit in with my scraps. It is turning out great though. Just as cute as I was hoping it would be. I was a little concerned about making the mouth with a satin stitch but it worked just fine.
The blocks on the side that I didn't get pictures of today are a block of the month and two of my sew a long blocks from Barristers Block.
Well off to put in my 8 hours at work so I can afford to sew in the afternoons. Have a great Monday.