Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Grace

It has been forever since I last did a post on here. I haven't been doing very much quilting.  I have, however, been doing some sewing. I've been making doll clothes for my sweet granddaughter Grace who is four today.




Here are some pictures of the clothes that were made.  Remember that these are all doll size.  However, they were super easy patterns to follow.

Since getting nothing but clothes for your birthday is boring a Barbie snuck into the bag too. But this year I draw the line at making Barbie clothes. Maybe next year since I already have a pattern.  I must say that the doll clothes were fun to make. I haven't made clothes that small in years.

Here is this years birthday postcard for Grace.  I saw the bird picture on the internet. I'm sorry I don't know who to give the credit to. I added a fourth leaf to the branch since so far I have shown something that has to do with her age. Last year it was three apples.  Here is a link to card number 3 .  This card sure looks a little wonky. I didn't notice that til now. Oh, well.


Happy Birthday to Grace.

Maybe I'll get back to quilting next week.

Julie

No comments: