Happy to be Scrappy

Happy to be Scrappy

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Impatiently Waiting

                                                                                
Days like today just drive me crazy.  I just can't wait to be home sitting at my sewing machine.  When I walked out the door this morning I said "OK, eight hours".  And now looking at the clock it seems that time is at a stand still and there are still over six hours to go.

Not only that, but Judy at Patchwork Times http://www.patchworktimes.com/ has not yet posted the second part of her Road to Brownwood quilt. I AM READY and impatiently waiting.  It's not often that I am caught up and ready for the next stage of construction.  But this time I am. Wish I had a picture of the fabrics I'm using but since I'm at work and not home at my sewing machine, I don't.  So I will just keep looking forward to the end of my work day which will get me home to my sewing machine. 

                                                                                    

What is really note worthy about this post is that I was able to make a link to Patchwork Times.  My wonderful daughter Jennifer showed me how to do that.  Some things so simple completely stump me for so long.  Now I just wish I could remember the rest of what she showed me.

No comments: